Sabtu, 27 Juni 2009

COMPOSING A BOOK ABOUT INDONESIAN KINGDOMS AND PRINCELY STATES AFTER COLAPSING MAJAPAHIT EMPIRE

COMPOSING A BOOK ABOUT INDONESIAN KINGDOMS AND PRINCELY STATES AFTER COLAPSING MAJAPAHIT EMPIRE

Dear readers,
I already write a book about the history of Indonesian Kingdoms and Princely States after colapsing the Majapahit Empire. According to historical record, after Majapahit Empire colapsed, there were 250 - 300 kingdoms/ sultanates/ swapraja (zelfbestuur landschappen); such as: Aceh, Asahan, Deli, Serdang, Bedagai, Kualuh, Panai, Matan, Sambas, Landak, Seberuwang, Suhaid, Kotawaringin, Banjar, Ternate, Tidore, Bacan, Bima, Sanggar, Papekat, Dompu, Sumbawa, Kupang, Amanatun, etc.

Since this time, I already collect historical record of 80 kingdoms in Indonesia. If you have any literatures, books, or historical records about Indonesian kingdoms and princely states, please don't be hesitate to contact me. I will pay the cost of any literatures and books you send me.

This book is written to preserve Indonesian historical and culture heritage. Since, if we don;t collect them in a book, the next two or three generations may forget them. So, I hope that this book will be a precious heritage for the next generations.

My email: ivan_taniputera @ yahoo.com

Best regards,

Ivan Taniputera